Welcome to eteach.com. Looking for Jobs in Education?

28 May 2009

I landed myself a job through using Eteach International

Finding an International job has never been easier...I found my new Director of English position in Baku, Azerbaijan on http://www.eteach.com/

The personal support which Eteach International provided was outstanding and the professionalism and speed was first class.

I continue to encourage others to pursue the idea of teaching abroad and using Eteach.com is a fantastic was for schools, teachers, senior leaders and support staff to connect.

Register today with Eteach.com and browse the latest education jobs world wide. If you have any queries about teaching abroad contact international@eteach.com

All the best with the job hunting.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your views on this post. We look forward to hearing from you!